Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Michael Johns Blogs About UGO.com Solo Videos

Catch the interview Michael Johns did with UGO.com in the first video, he talks about his debut album Hold Back My Heart; released TODAY! You can pick up a copy at your local stores, or download it from iTunes or Amazon.com!

Interview


Thanks for the video news Michael, and my thanks to UGO.com for providing the embed links so we can share them! Be sure to visit their site for up to the minute news on Gaming and media!

Here's what Michael wrote in his MySpace blog:

Current mood:  vibrant
Hey everyone,

Check out 2 new live solo performances that just went up on UGO.com today! Head over to the link below to see my acoustic performances of "To Love Somebody" and "Heart on My Sleeve" plus an interview.

Let me know what you guys think!

UGO.com Michael Johns Video Sessions

MJ

Heart On My Sleeve


To Love Somebody

No comments:

Post a Comment